go slow

Thursday, December 04, 2008

reason for post about happiness

the reason for my pondering the "pursuit of happiness" question yesterday was the fact that i was thinking about my wife and how much she's changed my life for the better, because she supports my development, and makes me so much better of a person than i could ever aspire without her. so, at the risk of portraying myself as a sappy fellow, i'm posting this. and, i already miss her, as she's traveling for work, even though i last saw her about 24 hours ago.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Bodhisol said...

crazy! i was contemplating happiness these few days myself as you'll notice in my post today :). we not only have to look for it but we have to remember to be around it. i'm sorry to hear that you and your lady are so far away from each other for the time being, but i think it's true that distance makes the heart grow fonder. it's really special that someone can make you feel that way to begin with! hopefully she's not away for too long. hang in there!

6:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home