go slow

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

keep it rolling...

today was an overall good day, outside of the miserable rainy, windy, cold, and overcast day that it was here in seattle. today, before i sign any agreements, i wanted to make my intentions of winter travel to brazil visible. and it appears that it will be feasible, so far. i called marszal, and went to have some lunch with him, talk about how everything in his life is going. we then went back together to the u district, as i had to pick up some brazilian groceries, and i bought two cds which were spectacularly discounted, suba's "são paulo confessions", and a vinícius de moraes collection. i was tempted to buy more but i held myself back, and bought some blank white paper to print upon. tonight, my wife and i will go out together for our celebration of my new job, probably get some fancy pizza nearby our place. my old professor and friend jonathan shot me a call to check what i thought on a draft that he sent me and it was nice to hear back from him. the pizza place was good, food was fairly light, which is good for my diet. i actually meant to post this last night, but i didn't get around to it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home