go slow

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

burnptcruisers strikes back

it appears as if i can see the light from the end of this lengthy tunnel i've been navigating may be approaching. turns out that a temp agency might be able to get me into a large international company, that i had been hoping for. so, tomorrow may be the day i've been waiting for, i'll keep my fingers crossed and my spirits high.

halloween was pretty cool, but absolutely chill. watched donnie darko, neither my wife or myself can handle the terror flicks, so it would be of no use to rent those. no costumes this year, but there can be hopes for next year! i can't wait until december, my wife and i will be able to head to brazil, probably my favorite place in the world, my second home. it's been far too long since i've been there for more than a year, which is longer than any other period in the past 6 years. i'm not showing off, it's simply where i believe i will spend many years of my life.

"and your fear of being afraid of being afraid, don't make confusion of my strength"
"e o teu medo de ter medo de ter medo, não faz da minha força confusão"
legião urbana - "daniel na cova dos leões"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home